Portable Puzzle Collection for Windows Store
Port of Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection
to C++ Windows Store and Windows Phone apps. The interface is built in XAML, and the graphics are drawn with Direct2D.
Available for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 phones, tablets and desktops.
List of puzzles
Black Box, Bridges, Cube, Dominosa, Fifteen, Filling, Flip, Flood, Galaxies, Guess, Inertia, Keen, Light Up, Loopy, Magnets, Map, Mines (Minesweeper), Net, Netslide, Palisade, Pattern, Pearl, Pegs (Solitaire), Range, Rectangles, Same Game, Signpost, Singles,
Sixteen, Slant, Solo (Sudoku), Tents, Towers, Train Tracks, Twiddle, Undead, Unequal, Unruly, Untangle
- Virtual keyboard for touch control
- Colorblind setting for Flood, Guess, Map and Same Game puzzles
- Save games to harddisk, OneDrive or other service
- Send saved games using the Share charm
- Cancel button during puzzle generation
For bug reports and other feedback, add an issue on the Issues page, or send an e-mail to:
How to Report Bugs Effectively
(C) 2017 Lennard Sprong
Contains icons from ModernUIIcons.com
Based on Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection.